Booking Terms & Conditions
Bookings / Payments
1. All bookings are subject to availability and Starboard Hotels reserve the right to refuse any booking at its sole discretion.
2. All bookings require a credit card/debit card to guarantee the reservation.
3. Guests booking a holiday/stay of 4 nights or more will be required to pay a £100 per person non-refundable/non-transferable deposit at time of booking.
4. Certain offers and advance purchase rates require full payment at time of booking which is non-refundable and non-transferable
5. All reservations require guests to fully pay for the accommodation package three days prior to arrival at the hotel with the exception of (4) above.
1. All rates quoted are per person for the duration of your stay.
2. All rates include UK VAT at the current rate and any local taxes.
3. On check in, the front desk will verify your check out date. Rates quoted are based on the check in date and length of stay you specified. Should you choose to depart early and are on a flexible rate, the daily rate for the nights you have stayed may be charged at full rate. If you are on a package or advanced purchase rate, the full amount for the holiday will be charged and there will be no refund for the portion you have not taken up.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in inappropriate activity to gain a preferential rate.
5. Additional services purchased during your stay may be charged to your room and paid on departure, only if you have pre-authorised a credit card with reception on check in. If a card is not pre-authorised, any additional services are required to be paid by cash at point of purchase.
Cancellation / Non Arrival
1. All bookings, with the exception of advanced purchase and theme break bookings can be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to arrival. After this point in time there is no refund.
2. Non Arrivals or Cancellations on day of arrival or after, will be subject to full charge
3. Advanced Purchase Bookings may be cancelled but are non-refundable/non-transferable
4. Theme Breaks including Festive Bookings can be cancelled without charge up to 28 days prior to arrival. Full and final payment is then required 28 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable/non-transferable.
5. All deposits paid are non-refundable
Change of Booking Details
1. Reservations may be altered in line with the booking terms & conditions agreed on the original reservation.
2. Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable
3. Any changes to arrival and departures dates may result in rate changes that could be higher than the original rates quoted.
1. Check out time is by 11am on the day of departure
2. Later check out may be arranged, subject to availability, with the hotel direct and there may be a charge for this.
3. All accounts must be paid on departure unless credit facilities have been agreed with the hotel in advance.
We recommend that you take out holiday/travel insurance so as to protect yourself against any non-refundable charges.